Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Apprently I Was Wrong... LIKE ALWAYS

Someone did come knocking down my door on Valentines Day, and it definately was not who I expected. Not literally but, hypothetically speaking he tour down all the walls of doubt, fear, frusteration, anger, sadness, heartache, and hopelessness. His name is E.Z. Cleghorn and he is simply put, amazing! You know when you meet someone and you just KNOW they are going to change your life forever? YA that's how I feel everytime I talk to E.Z. he makes me remember things that are worth remembering and makes me forget things that need to be forgotten, AND makes me dream of things worth dreaming about. It is kind of frightening just how incredibly well he knows me, sometimes I think he knows me better than I know myself. He has more love for others in one fingernail than most people have in their entire body and he makes it a point to express to everyone how much he truly cares about them, especially me. He once told me even if we were to completely stop talking he is so grateful just to have met me because I have given him hope again. When I need him to be there and just listen he is always there and when I need advice he ALWAYS knows what to say to make things even just an incling better... and his voice, oh that voice. When he sings I swear the mountains move and the earth quakes he really is that powerful. I truly have never met a more caring and genuine person in my entire life he pushes me to be a better person and for that I have to thank him. He lives everyday to the fullest and never seems to take things for granted. I only hope one day to be just as incredible as him. I love him with all of my heart, and I know without a doubt in my mind he will be a HUGE part of my life forever.

No comments: