Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Best Show of my ENTIRE life

I am so happy I literally could cry right now!

Tonight is going down in history! I was messaged on myspace by Austin Gibbs a local artist to come take pictures of the show tonight I'm not sure how he heard about my photography but i'm really glad he did...come to find out not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 of my favorite bands were playing in downtown Phoenix and I was going to be taking pictures for the show!!!! It was INCREDIBLE! The Maine(FAVORITE LOCAL), Brighten (FAVORITE BAND OF ALL TIME!), This Century, We Shot The Moon, and Austin Gibbs all played an acoustic show at the modified arts tonight! 12 bucks to get in and see some of my favorite bands of all time who i probably will never get to see for that cheap or be that closely in contact with them ever again. I had goose bumps as the tiny room all sang along to their beautiful music. It was simply just amazing I still cannot believe all of this actually happend.

If you haven't heard of these band I STRONGLY encourage you to look them up!

Just a few of the MANY photos taken...




















No comments: