Friday, February 6, 2009

Word has spread like wild fire!

Apprently word has gotten around that I do band photography because bands have been contacting me right and left. I'm def. not going to complain I need all the experience I can get... I did this band called We Are They pictures today and I have to say it was quite the experience. I got some pretty good shots, and they seemed to be really happy about it so overall I would call it a success. I did it for free because they are going to promote my photography and have already lined me up with three other bands who need photos done. I feel like I'm really accomplishing something... all I need now is a website and I'm set HAHA. I am going to another local show tomorrow it's at the Tempe Marketplace I was asked to do some live shots of a local band called the Amorous I've actually been listening to them for about 2 years now. I really can't believe some of my favorite bands are actually contacting me to take there photos I truly feel honored, It's one of those indescribeable feelings!

My faves from We Are They photoshoot:









1 comment:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Those are so GREAT!!! Did you know you can set up a seprate blog and use that to promote your photography until you get a website. You can list prices and stuf on it. Maybe you could take a class on web design too. I know Becki knows all about that stuff. You should check out her blog it has links to her photography blog and website.